The process of moving to Woodland Hills
We move our customers so that they are filled with pleasant moments and without challenges. Our movers do all the hard work for you – with us you can easily move things from your big house to Woodland Hills. We work fast, smoothly and in accordance with established standards, so movers can ensure that all items are moved to your new home in one piece.
Here’s what out movers do when moving to Woodland Hills:
- Disassembly of furniture by using professional tools. The movers know how to “find a way” to any item and can handle any kind of large furniture, whether it is a designer sofa or an IKEA cabinet. To avoid loss, all parts and fittings are marked and packed. This speeds up the assembly process at your new place, which is also handled by our movers.
- Item sorting and packing: movers use protective materials to prevent large items from scratches, chips, cracks and other types of damage. You don’t have to buy these special materials yourself – the movers have everything you need for packing. Woodland Hills movers use shrink and bubble film, cardboard, durable wardrobe boxes, containers with lids, paper, duct tape, travel blankets and much more. When packing, we take into account the properties of an item so it can be properly packed. To make disassembling of things easier at your new place, our movers sort them before packing.
- Loading things in a truck is a particularly difficult part of the move, which T-Rex Moving movers do quickly and easily. Auxiliary equipment such as trolleys, ramps, lifting gates, etc. is available for this purpose. In addition, each of our movers is in great physical shape so loading is not a problem. When moving large furniture around the house, the movers use protective carpets and felt linings to protect the floor from scratches.
- Transporting large furniture from Woodland Hills to its destination point – We use 16- and 26-foot trucks from our company’s fleet. The choice is made according to the conditions of the move – if there are a lot of items, we prefer a large truck. If it’s not possible to load all the items at once, we will make an extra trip. Each truck is regularly maintained, so there will be no unpleasant surprises on moving day. Logisticians choose the shortest and easiest route from Woodland Hills, so you don’t have to wait long. We have professional drivers on our staff who are familiar with the roads, so it doesn’t take long to move.
- Unloading furniture and placing it around the house. At the new place our movers will perform all the reverse actions: bring things into your house, assemble furniture and arrange it according to your wishes. When dealing with Woodland Hills movers, you don’t have to do anything with the move, whether it’s your old or new house!
You can move on your own if you need to, but it can take a few weeks. It’s much better to contact one of the best moving companies with exceptionally skilled crew of movers who will plan your move to Woodland Hills and make it in a flash!
We are Los Angeles movers company that have offices located in surrounding cities.
Los Angeles Fire Department Station 84
21050 Burbank Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Call: (818) 756-8684
California Highway Patrol
5825 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Call: (818) 888-0980
Woodland Hills Branch Library
22200 Ventura Blvd, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Call: (818) 226-0017
Woodland Hills Warner Center Neighborhood Council
20929 Ventura Blvd, Suite 47-535, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Call: (818) 639-9444